Report a Concern

Please select a form below to Report a Concern. This system is for non-emergency requests only.  

If you have an emergency request, please dial 9-1-1 from any phone.  

Submissions are routed automatically to the appropriate department or employee. Depending on workload, you may not receive an immediate response regarding your issue. Thank you.

Report a Concern

  • Resident Request Portal: Use this form to report a power outage, request street or building maintenance, or to submit other reports or requests.

Non-Emergency Police and Code Enforcement

To submit a concern or report to the Glenwood Springs Police Department or Code Enforcement, please call 970-384-6500 or Garfield County Dispatch at 970-625-8095. Reports may also be submitted in person at the Police Department (101 W. 8th Street) during business hours, Monday through Thursday from 7:30am until 5:30 pm.


To report a service outage:

Water or Wastewater

To report a service outage:

  • Regular Hours (Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.):
    Call 970-987-2215
  • After Hours:
    Call 970-945-9151

General Comments