Glenwood Springs Police Department is hiring for both entry level and lateral positions!
Check out what GSPD has to offer, Click here -> Glenwood Springs Recruitment Video
If you're interested in joining the Glenwood Springs Police Department in helping to Protect with Integrity and Courage, to Serve with Honor and Compassion so that we can continue to keep Glenwood Springs as a community that is both safe and enjoyable to live and visit, now is your opportunity! We are accepting applications for both non-certified and certified lateral applicants.
Entry Level / Non-Certified applicants are eligible to receive:
- Paid Moving Expenses for in-state and out-of-state applicants
- 12.5% Retirement Matching (25% Contribution Total)
- GSPD will cover the cost of the academy as well as you will be paid you starting salary ($61,464 annually) until your graduation!
- Once you graduate your salary increases $68,293 annually
- Upon completion of the Field Training Program you will receive a paid bonus
- Longevity pay after 5 years
- 96 hours of Holiday Pay each calendar year.
- 12-hour shifts, Rotating ever 4 months
- In-House Training and Paid Training available
- In-House Gun Range located in South Canyon
- Gym Membership to the Glenwood Springs Community Center
- Family Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription Coverage
You can view the benefits here .
- Tuition Reimbursement available
Lateral / Certified applicants (2 years+ experience) are eligible to receive all of the above benefits plus:
- Starting $76,811 annual salary