CDOT CO 82 IMPROVEMENTS:
- Wednesday 10/2: Paving within town limits on CO 82 westbound/northbound in the left lane from Glenwood Springs city limits to 24th Street for CDOT CO 82 improvements.
- No left turns permitted at the 27th Street intersection from approximately 7AM to 12PM (noon).
- For alternate business and residential access, use 8th Street via Midland Ave. or CO 82
- Click here to view map >>
- Crews are working in several different locations throughout the corridor for guardrail replacement, curb ramp improvements, utility work and paving operations.
- Plan extra travel time between Carbondale and Glenwood Springs and remember to go slow in the construction area.
- To sign up for traffic and trail impact updates, please contact public information via email, email@example.com, or phone, 970-340-4333.
ROARING FORK RIVER:
- Expect up to one hour holds on the Roaring Fork River at 27th Street for construction crews to remove the old traffic bridge columns. These holds are for safety during critical overhead work.
- Tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct. 2 from 12PM (noon) to 6PM
- Thursday, Oct. 3 from 7AM to 12PM (noon)
- This schedule is subject to change.
- Reminder: Construction of the Two Rivers boat ramp and river walk project begins October 7 and will continue through April. The closure of the entire park, including the boat ramp along the Colorado River, will remain in effect through April 2020.
Updates or changes to the schedule will be announced via ConeZone and will be updated on the project information line, 618-5379.