Change of Plans
- 27th Street between Midland Avenue and CO 82 will reopen to eastbound traffic at 8 PM tonight (11/8).
- South leg of the intersection at Grand Ave. and 27th Street will also reopen to northbound traffic.
- Plan ahead for these closures again next week, scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 14 to Monday, Nov. 18
Eastbound 27th Street Closure and S. Grand Ave. Closure
- Thursday, Nov. 14 at 9 AM to Monday, Nov. 18 at 6 AM
- Plan ahead: Use 8th Street Detour or Buffalo Valley for alternate access
Beginning at 9 AM on Thursday, November 14 until approximately 6 AM on Monday, November 18, 27th Street between Midland Ave. and Colorado Highway 82 (CO 82) will be closed to eastbound traffic. Westbound traffic (towards Midland Ave.) will still be open across the bridge. Eastbound traffic (towards CO 82 will need to use the 8th Street detour for access across the river.
During this time, the south leg of the intersection at Grand Ave. and 27th Street will also be closed for excavation and deep utility work. For alternate access to areas south of the intersection, please use the detour via Co Rd 154 at Buffalo Valley.
Both lanes of traffic will reopen the morning of November 18 and the south leg of the roundabout/intersection will return to one-way northbound traffic only with up to 15-minute holds.
During this closure, please expect construction lights and noise for night work. Work is weather dependent and subject to change.
Updates or changes to the schedule will be announced via ConeZone and will be updated on the project information line, 618-5379.